Win $250 in the Common Black College Application Cheer / Dance to Learn (CD2L) Fundraiser
The Common Black College Application has launched the Cheer / Dance to Learn (CD2L) Fundraiser to help raise money for high school cheerleading squads and dance teams. The objective is to promote the importance of education and to increase the awareness of Historically Back Colleges and Universities.
We have Sponsored, in conjunction with the NBA and NFL, Common Black College Application Getting African-American / Hispanic Males Educated (G.A.M.E.) Initiative for high school students nationwide. We felt it was time to do something comparable for female high school students. Just as with the G.A.M.E. Initiative, every student that participates is allow to complete the Common Black College Application at no cost.
Currently, students are able to complete the CBCA and apply to 53 Historically Black Colleges and Universities. As a result, the CBCA significantly increases the educational options for students by allowing them to receive acceptance letters, financial aid packages and scholarship offers from several of our Member Institutions.
To enter your Cheer Squad or Dance Team in the Common Black College CD2L:
1) Email us a video no longer than 60 seconds long to email@example.com.
2) If approved, will you be notified with in 24 hours of submission, that your video has been posted on the Common Black College Application website at www.commonblackcollegeapp.com.
3) The team that gets the most votes on the www.commonblackcollegeapp.com website will win.
4) One person can only vote once per email address during the contest period.
5) A valid email address must be used a vote to count.
6) The next contest will begin Monday January 8, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. and end Monday January 22, 2018 at 12:00 a.m.
7) The winner will be notified on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
8) All graduating seniors on the Cheer Squads and Dance Teams that “are posted” on the Common Black College Application www.commonblackcollegeapp.com in conjunction with this promotion, will be allowed to complete the Common Black College Application for free.
There is no purchase necessary to participate. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Youtube. By submitting an entry, the entrant and the coach/teacher/parent or legal guardian submitting the entry agrees the Common Black College Application shall own the entry submitted (including all rights embodied therein in winning entries) and any derivative works made therefrom and that it and its designees may, edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any entry and elements embodied therein online, in print, film, television, or in any other media now or hereafter known for advertising, promotional, or other purposes throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or notification to, or permission of the coach, teacher, parent, or legal guardian of entrant, except as prohibited by law.
Students can apply to any number of 53 HBCUs with the Common Black College Application at www.commonblackcollegeapp.com.